- Guiding the development and implementation of strategies and tactics to improve operational efficiencies and cost reductions.
- To train personnel and further developing the continuous improvement system.
- Performs quarterly reviews & provide guidance to facilities.
- Collects, records, and analyzes production data to optimize efficiencies and run times, improve product quality and/or lower costs.
- Provides oversight and framework for reporting and developing continuous improvement programs throughout the region and each location.
- Ensures all work is done in accordance with legal regulatory guidelines and requirements as well as Company Values and goals using Process Safety Management.
- Maintains good working knowledge of Environmental policies, rules and procedures applicable to facility and ensures all applicable requirements are adhered to.
- Engineering or a technical degree / Mechanical specialty
- 5 plus years of continuous improvement experience in an industrial environment
- Experience leading multi-site maintenance functions
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
- Grain handling, Oilseed extraction, or ethanol production industries
- Ability to travel up to 75%