The custodian maintains a clean working environment for all staff and visitors. Adhere to company’s safety policies to create a safe work environment for everyone. This position also assists with the cleaning of parts in the shop area when needed.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Performs general maintenance tasks
- Cleans and sanitizes restrooms/bathrooms.
- Cleans, mops, dusts, vacuums floors and furniture.
- Empties trash.
- Cleans inside windows.
- Cleans parts in shop area when needed.
- Removes recycling materials.
- Orders maintenance supplies.
Measures of Success:
- Time Management
- Candidate must have a high school diploma or GED
- Moderate physical effort required.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Regularly required to climb stairs, stand, squat, lean over, bend, twist, reach, and/or climb, and move about the facility for extended periods of time.