A leader in the conveyor belting and industrial supply market in the Southeast is looking to expand their customer base with the help of hiring an experienced Inside Customer Service Representative. This opening is located at headquarters in Altanta GA.
As diverse as our products and markets, so is our workforce. Our employees reflect a broad range of talents, experience and expertise and, with offices in Georgia, Florida, North Carolina and Tennessee, represent a broad coverage of the southeast US. Our valued employees have been key in growing the business to its new exciting and challenging stage.
As a distributor of conveyor and power transmission belts, this company was established in 1923 to help all possible types of business with their belting needs. The successful individual will be responsible for representing the company in developing excellent customer relationships with all existing and potential customers through informative, efficient and friendly service.
Responsibilities of the role will include but are not limited to:
· Provide a high level of customer service to ensure clients complete satisfaction
· Develop relationships with customers responding to their questions efficiently and courteously
· Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
· Diagnostic - Processes complex or diverse information; collects and researches data; uses intuition and experience to complement data; formulates proper products or services based on needs.
· Ability to learn and perform fabrication processes in the shop and also perform field insalation of conveyor belts when the need arises.
· Process orders/sample requests coming in via telephone, fax, or email
· Constant communication with outside sales staff regarding quotes, market trends and customer updates
· Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves challenges in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information efficiently and effectively; develops alternative solutions; works well in individual and group problem solving situations.
· Follow up on quotes, standing orders, etc.
· Develop leads and expand existing accounts
· Generate incremental revenue according to specific targets
· Analysis of territories, markets, industries, etc.
· Record keeping (inbound/outbound calls, customer feedback, inquiries etc.)
· 3 to 5 years’ experience with a solid technical background preferably from the plastics, rubber hose, material handling or industrial sales markets…..
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
· Ability to communicate in Spanish is a desirable asset.
· A good understanding of the sales process.
· Innovative, creative and decisive.
· Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Highly organized with the ability to prioritize effectively.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Self-motivated and a determination to surpass performance goals.
· Be a team player.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.