NATIONAL SALES MANAGER – COMMERCIAL / INDUSTRIAL DIVISION
Are you passionate about driving business setting up national accounts in the commercial and industrial markets working with the broker networks and wholesale distributors including Grainger, Fastenal, Essendant and RJ Shinner and their competitors? Can you aggressively grow a company that is poised for explosive growth and lead this company to new levels of profitability? If so, you will:
- Create and execute strategic and tactical plans for National Sales in the commercial and industrial markets that will drive this business to achieve aggressive goals and long-term growth.
- Achieve aggressive sales objectives by improving optimal product mix, new product development, positioning, packaging, pricing, messaging and collateral for existing and new products.
- Identify and establish new customers, channels, channel partners, wholesale distributors and markets and then aggressive pursue these to achieve new relationships and new sales.
- Manage and maximize business development opportunities and relationships with existing key accounts, broker network, and wholesale distributors to achieve aggressive growth and improve relationships.
- Create demand for the company’s products and ensure all opportunities are identified and that needs are anticipated, understood and met.
- Manage, train and motivate each distribution channel partners to maximize their contribution, be a member of your high-performance team and continuously improve sales and customer satisfaction and grow your internal sales team.
- Analyze, understand and stay ahead of the market, customer, industry and competitors with early identification and recommended strategies that incorporate customer needs, trends, business and product opportunities, trends, and business acumen.
- Collaborate with top management and other key internal functional areas lending your expertise.
- Participate in external marketing activities to increase brand awareness and generate sales opportunities.
- Manage financial aspects including forecasts, budgets and expenses and key performance indicators.
- Minimum of 5 years’ successful hands-on National Sales experience with measurable, aggressive results in the industrial or commercial markets or related industry working with brokers and wholesale distributors like Grainger, Fastenal, Essendant and RJ Shinner. A four-year degree preferred.
- A proven successful hands-on track record of increasing customer base, market share, national key accounts, sales, revenue working with distribution channel partners and wholesale distributors.