Our client is looking for a rainmaker in the Chicago and Vancouver markets! Lots of room for upward growth and pathways to management within this large, well respected organization. The basic job description is below, although I'm not a fan of "canned job descriptions." Basically, if you know of someone that excels in sales in the suspended access arena, let me know and I will go into more detail with them regarding the phenomenal commission plan and other appealing factors. If they have worked the Chicago or Vancouver markets and would like to relocate back there, that will be taken care of for them. However, they absolutely must have solid suspended access/swing stage sales experience in those markets.
District Sales Representative for suspended access equipment
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The District Sales Representative (DSR) identifies and builds new business opportunities by identifying and selling prospects by researching and analyzing sales options; maintains existing business by developing relationships with customers.
- Generate sales leads, call on potential new customers, and enhance relationships with current clients in order to sell products and services consistent with branch revenue and profitability goals.
- Demonstrated ability to understand customer vertical access requirements via job site analysis and / or provided information (blueprints, plans, specifications, etc.) in order to prepare innovative and effective access solutions, and corresponding cost proposals.
- Prepare and present solutions and applications to customers in a clear and convincing manner while answering questions and/or objections to secure the sale; negotiate terms and conditions of sales to best advantage of the company and mutual satisfaction of the customer
- Excellent oral and written communications skills; demonstrates ability to effectively communicate with external customers and the Spider team.
- Coordinates the sale, delivery and installation of equipment; provides leadership and expertise to assure customer confidence and satisfaction to facilitate job profitability.
- Collects and reports on market intelligence; evaluates competitor activities and/or products in the territory.
- Maintains documentation of sales activities, customer contacts, and related expenses via CRM and pipeline management.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or construction management or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 3 years business-to-business outside sales experience in the area (preferably commercial construction scaffold / access related and/or industrial scaffold, coatings or insulation) with demonstrated skills and success in new account development.
- Requires a current and valid driver's license and a driving record indicating a history of safe and lawful vehicle operation.
- Requires knowledge of and experience with MS Office applications, Outlook, Customer Relations software packages, and standard office equipment.
- Must be very comfortable, with proven experience, working at heights.
We provide a competitive base and commission structure, and a generous benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with a match, paid time off and more.
Applicants must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
NOTE: If very good at what they do, but no degree, I will still send and get an interview set up for them!