Seeking a Manufacturing Leader to fill a position with a industrial equipment manufacturer.
Responsibilities of the VP Manufacturing:
Requirements of the VP Manufacturing:
- Supervision of manufacturing and supply chain to ensure project deadlines and budgets are met.
- Ensure the operation is efficient and able to meet delivery requirements.
- Manage policy deployment, processes and procedures in the areas of Lean manufacturing (continuous improvement), quality, cost, complete and on time delivery, safety, customer satisfaction, employee relations, visual controls and plant performance.
- Drives accountability through the use of tools and other methods to track performance.
Compensation for the Manufacturing Manager:
- Bachelors Degree
- 10+ years of relevant experience (metal fab, weld, assembly).
- Extensive experience in Lean/CI
- Experience in manufacturing an engineered product, preferably industrial equipment
- Proven track record of cost reductions, improved cycle times, and process efficiency to increase throughput
- Experience leading companies in the $30M to $100M range; private equity experience preferred.
- Strong Base Salary
- 20% Bonus Plan
- Benefit plan includes health, Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, and more.