Senior leadership role at one of Consulting Magazine’s “Fastest Growing Firms” and high-profile opportunity to lead teams on a variety of transaction advisory projects for private equity investors.
TriVista is a global consulting firm, focused on operations and supply chain strategy, and implementation. We’re comprised of results-oriented professionals with significant industry and consulting experience that specialize in serving mid-market private equity firms, and manufacturing and distribution companies in the industrial and consumer product segments.
We currently have a great opportunity for an individual ready to help build on a successful consulting practice with a highly collaborative and supportive global firm. We seek a business leader with consulting and / or industry expertise in supply chain and operations who wants to help build one of the fastest growing, global consulting firms as a Practice Leader, serving as a key member of the firm’s Leadership Team.
Our Operational Due Diligence practice provides private equity investors, operating partners and lenders with operations and supply chain expertise, on M&A Transactions in the manufacturing and distribution sectors. We help investors understand current state operating performance and identify opportunities to improve value with our proprietary Quality of Operations® Due Diligence offering. Known for our industry and functional expertise, we’ve supported over 500 M&A transactions globally, working with more than 130 private equity firms.
The Practice Lead/Vice President will direct a key component of TriVista’s Due Diligence Practice. He/she will work with Private Equity firms and middle market manufacturing and distribution companies.
Practice Leaders build, develop, and manage a high performing team to deliver the practice area’s services. They increase the maturity of the practice area’s services, methodologies, tools, templates, and ensure delivery of quality projects.
1. Tenured executives with significant multi-industry experience, preferably with large global businesses
2. Significant experience working with industrial manufacturing and distribution companies
3. Experience working with Private Equity firms (former / existing Private Equity Operating Partners highly encouraged to apply)
4. Management Consulting experience a plus
5. Extensive project management experience with demonstrated ability to plan, manage and execute complex engagements
6. Strong Supply Chain, Operations and Network/Footprint Optimization background
7. Experience working with Fortune 1000 companies preferred
8. Previous experience in Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), a plus
9. Significant experience working globally preferred
10. A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Engineering, or related field
11. MBA Preferred
12. Strong financial business acumen and leadership skills
13. Extremely strong executive level communication skills
About the Firm
We are an award-winning company that is passionate about both the growth of the firm as well as the individual. Our culture fosters creativity, new ideas and fresh perspectives. We embrace continuous learning, reward hard work and seek out individuals that want to make a difference.