Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
Warehouse Lead - So. Oregon
Job Opportunity at
The Recruiting Group, Inc.
Posted on Jul 17
Our client is a fast-growing national manufacturer of alternative medicine (herbs) and has a new position for a Warehouse Lead on the day shift who is highly motivated, energetic, outgoing person who has previous warehouse and leadership experience.
The Warehouse Lead assists management staff in coordinating the workflow and staffing in the Warehouse. Provides support, motivation and feedback to all members of the shipping team to ensure a high level of safety, productivity and quality. Under the direction of the Supply Chain Supervisor, may handle some employee issues that arise during the shift. Helps to maintain efficient production and distribution of materials and product, by coordinating, directing and participating in the loading, unloading and moving of materials within and around the plant and warehouse facilities in a timely manner, and accurately processing all related paperwork.
High School or equivalent required.
• Prior experience coordinating, or leading teams preferred.
• Related work experience in a warehouse essential.
• Detail-oriented, with an ability to remain focused while performing repetitive tasks.
• Ability to work safely using proper body mechanics while moving up to 100 lbs. and standing for long periods
• Commitment to maintaining a safe work environment, and following established safety rules
• Ability to work effectively and constructively in a small team environment
The company offers a generous compensation and benefits package that is free for employees. Prefer local candidates (may consider some relocation assistance).
Terms of Usage
IndustrialEquipmentCentral.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2019, All Rights Reserved)